Today I went to Todai for lunch it was amazing!
I just felt so full, because I took a lot of foods!
So here's my tips for you guys that would go to any kind of Japanese all you can eat restaurant!
1. Do not take dessert in the first place though it is located plain front
2. Ooh when you see soups and udons
better not eat it right away! calm down and stay cool 8)
you can take it but hold on to it!
3. As soon as you walk through and see salads "I want that!!"
wait!! no no no! That's a big NO. if you want take just a sip, a little
It's veggies dear, don't waste your money :)
so.. calm down
"IF YOU KEEP ON SAYING CALM DOWN, HOLD ON, WHEN WILL I EAT?"
4. AHA! The gold's located at the end of the aisle !
So you gotta be smart !
Now.. what I say is first time enter, make sure you go deep into the end
and look for... SUSHI! FRESH SUSHI!
and If you'd like to have the best
take sushi that they've just served
the cooked ones are still hot and the cold ones are fresh!
5. and make sure you take these meat only sushi! They taste
6. Make sure you have a full plate of them!
7. When you eat you might want to just eat the meat,
because the rice will make you full and you have less space on your stomach
to enjoy the other yummy foods they have!
8. Be very gentle and careful on each sip of freshness that came into play
on your mouth and tongue
Taste well, swallow well, and eat well
9. As soon as you feel done with the sushi, you can directly grab other kind of foods
like udon, tempura, teriyaki and so on
10. Next, you might want to taste their yummy cakery and bakery
and our family loves the cappucino mini cake!
they taste so yum yum!
11. GREEN TEA ICE CREAM IS A MUST
you can get it by yourself and they are so delicious!
pick green tea or green tea vanilla
they are both yummeyyyy
12. Afterall, you can go home happily and maximize your profit (hey I'm a business student, don't blame me)
So , when's your plan going to Todai?
They are going to open in Indonesia soon, Malaysia, Singapore (only those 3 places in SE asia)
and if you want we can eat together in Todai in Chicago
Catherine Au Jong